Saturday, April 5, 2014

I think I LOVE blogging!!!

Wow!  I am so happy to get a good response to my little blog!  It really is exciting because I have wanted to do this for so long, and just didn't!  I don't even know why!
Thank you for your kind words and comments!  I am having a blast!  I hope you're enjoying, too, and I love looking at your blogs, also!  I intend to spend more time on that tomorrow!

I've always loved wisteria and this bush in our back yard is full of blooms!  (excuse the leaves piled up around the  base!!)  The only bad thing is the large number of giant bumblebees soaring around it!  You run outside quickly to look and run back inside, dodging those bees!  It is supposed to rain and storm tonight, so the flowers will be not so full tomorrow!  I'm glad, though, because the pollen has been everywhere and we are all coughing and crying!!  I always know Spring is really on the way when this wisteria blooms! 
 I love the color.

I've got to finish a couple of little smalls--I'll show you when I'm done.  And, I have a number of cute patriotic ornaments I want to make, so I'm looking forward to that!  I really love all the cute patriotic charts that are available!  The designers are so creative and the designs just look "happy"!  Do you enjoy stitching patriotic designs?

Have a nice, relaxing 'rest of the weekend'!
Thanks for stopping by!
Frances

11 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Love the wisteria bush and so glad you are enjoying blogging. xx

KimM said...

Blogging is so much fun - and you will make so many new friends - it's amazing! Your wisteria bush is gorgeous! Happy stitching!

blue star stitcher said...

Beautiful Wisteria bush, we have to watch the citrus trees here there always full of honey bees.

butterfly said...

Lovely bush , enjoying your blogging.

Carol said...

I love wisteria, too--we used to have a wonderful arbor of it that covered our patio, but when we remodeled our home, it had to come down. Enjoy :) So glad you are having fun with your blog!

jennifer768 said...

Love the Wisteria, waiting on my little one to bloom.Have a great day.Hugs,Jen

donnacrafts said...

The Wisteria is absolutely beautiful. It hasn't bloomed here in E. TN yet. I adore your Easter Tree. What a wonderful idea.. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Wisteria and Lilac bushes...love them!

Andrea said...

Word is spreading. A lovely start to your blogging career. Beautiful stitching. Love the wisteria.

Brigitte said...

I discovered your blog through Melissa and I'm looking forward to seeing your next cross stitch projects.
Enjoy your garden.

Paulette said...

Your blog is wonderful, and I love all of your trees! Goodness, you've got quite the collection of ornaments - bravo!! Great job on your blog!! You're putting me to shame - I need to blog more!

Paulette