Sunday, September 7, 2014

Such great FUN!!!

Oh, I had a lovely weekend, and part of it was because of a wonderful stitching and blogging friend--Jacquie!  Oh, she really outdid herself by surprising me with a wonderful RAK!
I went out to check the mail, and a nice large envelope was in there with my name on it!!  I saw that it was from England, and from Jacquie!!  That was so exciting--I ran inside and grabbed the scissors to find out what loveliness was inside!



Look at this PRECIOUS gift wrap!! It's the cutest little BEE paper!!!  I love it!!  Oh my--I used my scissors again to cut the tape so I could admire the paper later!! (I'm such an old lady!  HA!)









Inside was a darling mug mat with a precious kitty, stitched in redwork! Jacquie does beautiful redwork and I love it so much! So very cute and I love the finish!!  Also included were some wonderful trims--"patriotic" rickrack, which I'll enjoy using AND the cutest BEE ribbon!  I love them and will definitely use them on favorite ornaments!


There were even some treats for Dolce!!!  I put them in the chair with her so she could see them, and she was so excited--she just sniffed and sniffed!  I opened them and she jumped right in and enjoyed a fun snack!!  We don't have this exact food in the US--similar, but not exactly!  It's really a treat for her!



Thank you so much, Jacquie!!  You really made our day and surprised me so much!  I really appreciate you and your kindness!

Thank you, fellow bloggers, for stopping by and please come back soon!
Frances

7 comments:

Annette-California said...

Lovely RAK from sweet Jacquie!
What a darling mug rug. The redwork looks so pretty. love Annette

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Did you get a beautiful gift, congratulations:-))

Brenda A said...

How how sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Frances

What a lovely RAK, how nice of Jacquie (:

diamondc said...

Jaquie is a beautiful stitcher, the gifts she sent you are beautiful.

catherine

Sally said...

A wonderful RAK from Jacquie. The redwork is beautiful.

Carol said...

I can see why you were so excited with Jacquie's lovely gifts, Frances!! And how sweet that she included some treats for Dolce :)