Friday, November 7, 2014

Winners & Clarification!!

Ok--I've decided that the blogging community is the very best group to belong to!  You are the greatest!  I appreciate all the kind comments about my test!  I mentioned that I was recovering from my test--and I got the sweetest, concerned comments!  You are so lovely! HOWEVER, I am not sick!  The test I was recovering from was described in my previous post!  I had my comprehensive exam for my masters degree!  So I did need to recover, but not medically!  Anyway, you are so thoughtful to send good wishes and prayers!
And, for the record, I did do well on the test!  I have to repeat one question that I didn't answer like they wanted!  I will do this on Monday.  But I passed the rest of the entire test, so I am very relieved.  I will be MORE relieved when I pass that question Monday! (hopefully!)

NOW--on to the giveaway!

Group One--Musicwoman
Group Two--LisaT
Group Three had no takers~
Group Four--Rosek1870

Please email your mailing address to me and these will go out on Monday! francesstitches@gmail.com

If you didn't win one of these, look back again!!!  More is coming!!!  I'm about to leave at the moment, but when I get back I will try to put something else on later!  I am in a clean-out mood and I'm really making tough choices on what to keep!  So Try Again, please and maybe you will be lucky soon!  Thank you for helping me to clear out some space in my house!  If only you would all come over and do heavy cleaning......that would be divine!!!

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again!
Frances

3 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Wonderful... happy stitching to all the winners :)
Of course I will come back! I love your happy blog :)
smiles :)

Jacqueline Morris said...

Forgot to say.... Well Done for doing well in your test :)
I am sure when you answer the question Monday, you will be fine and do amazing :)
Smiles :)

Mini Addictions said...

Oooooh, thank you so much Frances! I will be emailing you my address now.
Have a great weekend!
Lisa