Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Here I am!!

Dear Friends:
I have missed all of you, but have tried to check in and see what fun things you are doing!
You know that I have been trying to get everything from my husband sorted out.  I have everything almost done and completed!  I am so relieved!

I am determined to totally finish a few more ornaments!  I will keep you posted!  I have a nice, big stack just sitting there and waiting for me!

I went to my mailbox today, and look at the wonderful things that were waiting for me!!!
Kim sent one of her lovely RAKs and I am just so thrilled!

Her gift is totally personalized...cats and music...my two favorite things!
Look at my precious Treble Kitty!!!  Isn't he special with his little charm on his tail!
And look at the precious little August kitty chart!  Also included are music ribbon and fabric and black and white floss!! (just like on the piano!)



I am just blown away, and this made me feel so much better!  It's been a tough few weeks, but it's slowly getting a little bit better.  I think it will definitely take a while but I'm hanging in there!  I have smiled a lot today--every time I see my cute cat ornament!  Thank you so much, Kim!  Everything is just perfect!

I will be checking back soon with a finish.

I also bought the Just Cross Stitch Halloween issue.  I liked several patterns in there and decided to splurge and get some new "reading material"!!

Thanks for stopping by and please visit again to see what is going on next!

Frances

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a perfect gift!
Marilyn

KimM said...

Your post made me smile. Love knowing you were surprised and liked your gifts.
xxx

Vickie said...

Aww, that is a purrrrfect gift for you Frances. I am glad things are getting just a tiny bit better. You hang in there my friend.

CalamityJr said...

so glad to hear from you. I'll be watching for those new ornaments. I see why Kim's gifts are making you smile! She really has a knack for choosing just the right gifts. The treble kitty is perfect for you!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Kim is such a sweet heart. Love your gifts. Glad your doing better. Big hugs Lynda Ruth

Beth said...

What a thoughtful RAK - perfect for you Frances. Your attitude is amazing. My aunt lost her husband in February and she is still dealing with extreme depression and loss. I hope that you are having an easier time of it, though I understand that it is very much a long road to travel, and everyone walks it at a different speed and takes a slightly different path.

Carol said...

I'm glad you are getting things sorted out, Frances... I'm sure there were so many details to take care of.

Lovely RAK from Kim--she obviously knows your love of music!

Take care now and give that sweet kitty of yours a cuddle for me :)

Justine said...

I saw your gifts on Kim's blog and thought that she had chosen perfectly for you. Treble Kitty is such a clever design!
Glad to hear you are getting there with all the things you needed to sort out. I hope you are taking care of yourself too.

jhm said...

Glad to hear you want to do some more ornaments. Stitching can be so calming and relaxing especially at this stressful adjustment time.
Do remember to take care of yourself.

Jackie

Sara said...

Glad to hear you are doing OK. And that RAK is just so gorgeous. I'm happy it made you smile. Hugs

diamondc said...

Frances: I am happy things are getting a little easier for you, I think of you often.
Love your gifts from Kim, she is so generous, what a lovely Lady she is.

Blessings
Catherine

Just Another Old Geezer said...

Such awesome little projects! Glad to hear you're doing better....
http://allcrossstitchpatterns.yolasite.com/Birdhouse-Cross-Stitch-Patterns.php